semperVidLinks extracts video links from video provider url's (youtube, dailymotion, ...) passed to it.
It then allows to launch this video, with your quality of choice, with the target application of your choice.
This free version supports:
- Youtube (Desktop website, mobile website, app)
- Dailymotion (Desktop website, mobile website, app)
- Show video on external renderer (e.g. connected TV, XBMC) via BubbleUpnp
- Bypass flash and show video on local device via MoboPlayer
- Download video via you downloader of choice
semperVidLinks (free) is a free software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-29. The program can be installed on Android.
semperVidLinks (free) (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 13 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.